Happy Monday and welcome to this months ‘Rise To The Top’ Wrapup! For those of you residing in Canada we also want to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving holiday!
TechWyse Service Announcements
As usual, there are many things going on that we want our existing clients to be aware of.
- Have you heard of our new email marketing service? WHICHABAM! was launched last month and we can confirm that it offers the best email marketing experience in the industry. Detailed statistics, 100’s of templates and an easy to use interface are all packed into this fantastic marketing piece. To learn more you can visit the website or contact us to speak to someone who can give you the information you need!
September 2009 Internet Marketing News
- Jon wrote a great article explaining how to create executive level reporting in Google Analytics. If you need help setting up custom reporting, we can help!
- Many business owners are still somewhat confused about social media marketing and why business should be excited about it. Read this article to understanding why your business should be doing social media marketing.
- Should I use SEO or PPC for my online advertising? Lisa gives you answer!
- For those wondering about which search engines are gaining market share, here is our regular search engine market share report for the month of September.
Website Launches in September 2009
Ve’ahavta came to us to redevelop the website brand of their corporate website. The requirement was to deliver an attractive website which clearly displayed their business goals and deliver information in a clean, magazine style site. They also needed to control all the content through a CMS and needed integration with their donation engine. Our solution was to use WordPress software as the CMS. This allowed for complete control of site content. The result was a happy client and a site launched within our original 8 week project schedule. Well done team!
Sprinting Local Couriers needed take their online brand to the next level. The previous website was a one page brochure. The local Toronto courier wanted to build a website that gave it more of an identity. The result was a snappy logo, easy to understand sales funnel and a web site focused on converting sales leads. The site was originally scheduled to launch in 8 weeks and was built to order within the specified timeframe.