FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The tool was built to allow people that install Google Analytics on their website to verify that the code was installed properly on each page. It also scans sites for any broken links.
With the enhancements in Version 2.0 features now include all of the following:
- GPABLO PRO users can now create their own login where they can store all of the sites that they want to frequently scan for properly installed code. This is especially helpful for web developers, internet marketers and digital agencies.
- Ability for users to view scan history.
- Ability to test and retest in one easy step.
- Ability to send reports to other users.
- Enhanced reports show extra information such as Google PageRank for each page.
- For site owners that want to allow local website visitors to scan complete Google Analytics code scans from their own website there is a code scan widget tool which allows for custom color palette’s and cut/paste functionality to your website.
A complete list of GPablo features can be found here.
CEO DJ Kennedy announced the release today; “The goal of GPABLO is to help and encourage the proper use of measurement tools like Google Analytics to website owners, marketing teams and agencies everywhere. With our latest enhancement we hope that we are making the installation of Google Analytics even more easy for those that use our tool. We will continue to develop this tool and will respond to every piece of feedback that we get that aids us in the continual improvement of the Analytics community.”
Both the Lite and GPABLO PRO versions continue to be free to use.
Version 2.5 is already in development and even more features will be released in the coming months.
TechWyse uses an integrated internet marketing approach that bases its foundation on Analytics to help with the continual improvement of website conversion and internet marketing plans. With headquarters in Toronto, Canada, TechWyse is committed to the continual improvement of the online world via website conversion, traffic building and measurement aids. Please direct any inquiries about this release or any other material to firstname.lastname@example.org