bounce rate 27.03%
AmegoEV began their partnership with TechWyse in January 2018. Their expectations for TechWyse was to enable a successful launch of a new website to help drive conversions through their e-commerce site.
The goal was to bring as much paid and organic traffic as possible and to have that traffic convert to sales. This success would enable AmegoEV to reach it’s WIG (wildly important goal) of becoming the largest direct-to-consumer seller of electric bicycles in North America.
- Launch a successful e-commerce site that drives as many conversions as possible
- Drive more traffic to the website through organic and paid search strategies
- Improve and add content on the website to help increase on-page SEO factors
- To better position AmegoEV in the North American digital marketplace
- Increase Google Maps views of the Toronto location to help dominate local sales and competition
- Do a conversion rate optimization audit on AmegoEV’s website. This helped us build a great user experience, and drive users through an efficient sales funnel to lead to increased conversions
- Build local citations across the internet, and correcting NAP (name, address, phone number) to help generate better rankings in both local and map searches
- Build a Google AdWords campaign that targets specific profitable regions and bid on relevant, highly searched keywords
- Launch Facebook Ads and connect Facebook Pixel to allow for dynamic remarketing — setting a broad geographic range helps expand our potential reach
- Build out backlinks and higher trustworthy domains to their website to help increase organic rankings
bounce rate 27.03%
page views 101.44%
from organic search 27.09%
from paid search 11.16%
What they say about us
We have been working with TechWyse for two years now. TechWyse helped us develop a new website that was very strongly SEO optimized, and it increased our unique visitors by more than 100%. Our online sales are one of the most impressive. In two years, we had almost 10x online sales. I am actually really excited about working with TechWyse in the coming years.
Virginia Block , President