TechWyse is looking for a passionate leader to help continue growing our Social Media, & Content department.
Reporting to the Director of Operations and Strategy, the Manager Social Media, Content & Brand is responsible for creating, managing and executing digital marketing campaigns for a broad range of clients along with managing a small internal team and a larger team of freelance writers.
This role offers significant opportunity for career development since the right candidate will be leading the social media and content team and representing the agency to our clients.
Planning, developing, presenting and delivering successful social media and content strategies for clients is a core component of this role. Additional responsibilities for this role also includes assisting in outreach and communication to help support our client’s and inter-company’s online marketing and branding campaigns.
This role is best suited for a self-motivated individual with at least 2 years of similar management experience in delivering results in a fast paced agency environment.
- Minimum 2+ years of work experience in a similar managerial capacity
- Experience with any project management and/ or work management tool
- Experience with industry relevant tools such as Hootsuite used for content and social media
- Have a good understanding of on-page SEO from a web content standpoint.
- Display in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
- Native verbal and written communication skills and ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management, social and brand)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Copy editing: 3 years (required)
- SEO: 2 years (required)
- Project management: 2 years (required)
- Digital Marketing Agency: 2 years (required)
- Social media management: 2 years (required)
Work schedule and location: On-site, Monday-Friday, Toronto, ON.