Giddy Yoyo reached out to TechWyse in the Spring of 2014 after they had launched their new website. They were looking to increase brand recognition while generating online sales. Prior to that, Giddy Yoyo generated their sales strictly through offline distributors and retailers.
- TechWyse needed to increase Giddy Yoyo’s organic traffic
- Grow their brand recognition
- Develop a strong social presence. It was crucial to track all initiatives for scalability and sustainability.
- Our SEO team performed on-page optimization work to help the website build a foundation for organic success.
- To increase Giddy Yoyo’s off-page promotional efforts, our content marketing team implemented powerful on-page and off-page strategies, including blogging and the acquisition of backlinks from highly relevant sources.
- We placed remarketing tags on each of Giddy Yoyo’s digital properties in order to extend the sales cycle and build recognition.
- Inbound marketing and community building initiatives were supported by a strong social media push through advertising, as well as content.
- Our social team created Facebook and Google Display Advertisements for remarketing purposes. Both Facebook ads and Google Display ads generated significant number of clicks to Giddy Yoyo’s website at a low cost per click.
First Page ranking 67%
E-commerce Transaction 250%
Organic Traffic Year Over Year 40%
What they say about us
We were a fairly young company when we approached TechWyse to handle our online marketing. From day one we’ve been impressed by their approach their very straight-forward SEO reporting. There’s no guesswork, we can login to their system AdLuge and see our performance at any time. And performance has been great. Our online store revenue and e-commerce transactions has grown 250% in 1.5 years and we’re getting 40% more people visiting our website from search engines, as well as a 450% increase in conversions. We’ve also been able to improve our first page ranking by 67%. TechWyse has been a great partner and we definitely recommend working with them!
Joel Matlin , CEO