One-Deal-A-Day Websites are getting more popular because they offer products at a very competitive rate.
- Before entering the website you are asked to select the city where you plan to buy the product from.
- Only one product / service is offered per day. The product varies from each location / city. The time duration will be shown.
- Only limited number of products will be available for the sale. The site will constantly update the sold out and remaining available lists and details.
- The deal will be canceled if the target sales are not met for the day. For example, if there are 500 iPads for sale and only 200 interested buyers, then the deal will be canceled since the target was not achieved. Customers account will be charged only when the deal is committed.
- Sign Up is easy and free. Want to try some? Here it is – Woot, Dealfind, Dealaday etc.
The buyer benefits by getting a product / service for a discounted price which no other seller is offering at the moment.
So how does the seller make money from this style of Internet Marketing? The answer is– Bulk Purchase. He makes a deal with the producer / wholesale distributor for the products which he lists on his website. And if the target is met then the deal is done or else it is pulled off.
If you want to know more or utilize the business opportunity of One-Deal-A-Day Website rush to this page now !