As May of 2009 is now upon us, we are beginning to see some very positive signs in the internet marketing world of an improving economy and more consumer confidence. Overall, lead captures continued an upward trend in April which tells us that people are even more interested in receiving information about products and services amongst our client base.
This is good news for business owners as we get set to move into the summer.
May 2009 Announcements From TechWyse
- We are pleased to announce that we have just begun development on Phase 2 of our GPABLO Google Analytics Code and Broken Link Verification Tool! For those that missed the news in 2008, TechWyse became the first Ontario based internet marketing company to gain Google Analytics Authorized Consultant status. We are looking to help build the tools and resources that people can use for Google Analytics. News to follow shortly!
- TechWyse added 3 successful Google Analytics Individual Qualified members to the team in April! What does this mean? It means that we are firmly committing to continually improving our education level so that we can help clients make effective data driven decisions. We are expecting to add several more to this list next month.
- Have you heard the news? For business owners that want to get better educated in how to use Google Analytics, Google is sponsoring a seminar this May 26 & 27. Check out this post to learn more.
- For those that want to learn about how Twitter can help you company, make sure to read this article for Twitter Business.
Watch Some Videos!
- Are you tracking your phone calls leads yet? If you aren’t we strongly urge you to have Phone Call Tracking setup. With this service you will be able to gain a clear understanding of where your leads are coming from. Watch this video to learn more about measurement tracking.
- Are you using WordPress for your blog and still cant quite figure out how to use it? We created a video for WordPress blog beginners that may help you learn how to do the basics.
Website Launches in April 2009
Evergreen Eye Center
This Laser Eye Surgery company came to us with a need to upgrade the look of the site they had previously. Evergreen had developed a new brand and needed a website that would both match it and also deliver results by way of search engine rankings. After a carefully planned development exercise we were able to execute.
A testimonial from the client:
“Many thanks for your dedicated work on our site, it looks terrific and we are all thrilled. You guys did an excellent job. In the end we got exactly what we wanted. We look forward to many years of a relationship with TechWyse. You are an outstanding company with which we are proud to be associated. Thank you for your service.”
San Diego Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Fallah came to us after working with another company for quite some time on a site. He was unhappy with the design of the site he had signed up for. After going through our creative process we were able to understand his concerns with color and preferences for rounded corners. The result was quick identification of client preference, and a very rapid development that went according to our original schedule.