We are currently looking for an SEO Manager to lead the search engine optimization department at TechWyse. The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of relevant experience in an agency setup managing SEO strategy and implementation for multiple small and medium businesses. They would be comfortable analyzing the “big picture” at a high level and equally comfortable digging into details at a tactical level.
The SEO Manager’s primary goal will be to drive relevant organic traffic to our brand as well as all our clients’ websites by collaborating with our local as well as international SEO team.
- Expertise in Google sheet
- Experience writing long form / pillar content interspersed with lead hooks at the TOFU, MOFU and BOFU level
- Hands on experience with tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Visio, MS Office and Google App
- Experience in Project Management
- Strong presence in video presentations
TechWyse has locations in both Canada (management) and India (production). The ability to manage the SEO process at the international location will in large part determine your ability to excel at this position. We are looking for out of the box thinkers that enjoy working with people. Some light travel to visit team members is possible with this position.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Presentation skills: 4 years (preferred)
- SEO: 3 years (required)
- Project management: 3 years (required)
- Google Ads: 3 years (required)
- Leadership: 3 years (preferred)
- Copy editing: 3 years (preferred)
- Google Analytics: 3 years (required)
Work schedule and location: On-site, Monday-Friday, Toronto, ON.